Tuesday 20 March 2007

A new blog, and I'm not sure what to do with it...

I like the outdoors,Love to go exploring by kayak,


Hanging in the woods in my hiking hammock,


I've always got my old faithful brick of a camcorder with me,




A rucksack of obscure equipment (although not always this big) goes with me everywhere!



I have bolt holes tucked away in the woods for whenever the weather turns bad.






Sometimes Jenny comes too.






Another silly project. Go into the woods armed with a knife & axe and see if you can build a fully functioning canoe out of birch saplings! I've not had much service out of this particular vessel!






I always look forward to Jons surfing trips.









Never miss an opportunity to hang out with my mates,









But I don't know what direction to go with this blog...Welcome to the Perambulations of "Barkfoot"...








1 comment:

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Yeah your first post!
Now you should go out into blogger land and find like minded people.
The more times you comment on their blogs.. they will come and comment on yours and before you know it your Mr.Popular in Blogland.

Hope that helps..!